The Los Angeles Post
U.S. World Business Lifestyle
Today: April 05, 2025
Today: April 05, 2025

Putin receiving regular updates on the shooting near Moscow - Kremlin

FILE PHOTO: Russian President Vladimir Putin meets with Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) Bakytzhan Sagintayev in Moscow
April 26, 2024
Reuters - Reuters

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin is receiving regular updates about the shooting at the Crocus City Hall concert near Moscow, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Friday.

"Vladimir Putin was informed about the beginning of the shooting in the first minutes of what happened in Crocus City Hall," the Kremlin said.

"The president constantly receives information about what is happening and about the measures being taken through all relevant services. The head of state gave all the necessary instructions," Peskov said.

(Reporting by Reuters; editing by Guy Faulconbridge/Andrew Osborn)

Related Articles

Kremlin rejects reports of a conversation last week between Putin and Trump Kremlin says reports that Trump and Putin spoke in recent days are 'pure fiction' A person is dead and 16 are hurt after a shooting at Tuskegee University; 1 arrest made Putin congratulates Trump on his election victory in his first public comments on the US vote
Share This

Popular

Celebrity|Crime|Entertainment|US

โ€˜The most powerful type of liarโ€™: Tapper asks Anna Delvey how she views her criminal past

โ€˜The most powerful type of liarโ€™: Tapper asks Anna Delvey how she views her criminal past
Crime|Political|US

Prosecutors seek 7 years in prison for disgraced ex-US Rep. George Santos in federal fraud case

Prosecutors seek 7 years in prison for disgraced ex-US Rep. George Santos in federal fraud case
Arts|Celebrity|Crime|Entertainment|US

Ex-assistant says filmmaker Paul Schrader sexually assaulted her and backed out of settlement deal

Ex-assistant says filmmaker Paul Schrader sexually assaulted her and backed out of settlement deal
Crime|Election|Political|US

George Santos should serve more than 7 years in prison for fraud scheme, US prosecutors say

George Santos should serve more than 7 years in prison for fraud scheme, US prosecutors say

Crime

Celebrity|Crime|Health|US

Jeffrey Epstein accuser ends 'sex slave' lawsuit against prominent psychiatrist

Jeffrey Epstein accuser ends 'sex slave' lawsuit against prominent psychiatrist
Crime|Economy|US

Los Angeles County to settle over 6,800 sex abuse claims for $4 billion

Los Angeles County to settle over 6,800 sex abuse claims for $4 billion
Crime|Economy|US

A list of the largest settlements reached by organizations and victims of sexual abuse

A list of the largest settlements reached by organizations and victims of sexual abuse
Celebrity|Crime|Europe|Political

UK courts release new documents on Prince Andrewโ€™s relationship to alleged Chinese spy

UK courts release new documents on Prince Andrewโ€™s relationship to alleged Chinese spy

Access this article for free.

Already have an account? Sign In